Pastor Amaka Harrison do real Justice to the topic: The Importance of Submission and Love in Marriage.
However, We are going to be doing a summation of her facts and opinions. at certain points during the teaching the whole hull went astronomical especially when she mentioned that men claimed women are always just on the receiving end and never give
- She said according to Ephesians 5:22 through 23 Submission must be done in love if it must be done it must be done at all
- Submission must be total or voluntary to a partner
- Communication must be encourage as one of the rightful tool in a healthy relationship
- Pastor Amaka Harrison said One of the basic things that causes trouble in a Christian relationship is staking to what is not in line with God’s word
- She talk on what a wife need in order to submit – and she said prayer, Grace through the word in order to avoid unnecessary stubbornness that may lead to coast in the end
- Why should men love their wives and the woman be submissive
- Men should as a matter of importance go learn how to talk to their wife…. sometime it is the voice that a man use in his marriage that makes women go crazy-
I know you’re not supposed to be shouting in a relationship she’s a wife, a partner she is your house help or slave
- Endeavor to always answer her calls no matter what… and create chance to call her too
- Submission is needed as a godly wife James 4:7
Two types of Submission;
- Godly Submission void of conditions James 4:7
- Targeted Submission toward getting something.
Pastor Amaka Harrison summarized her teaching by calling on wives to be wife’s and never to try and take the place of a husband.
- Always speak up and never be silent
- Be submissive the right way.